Our mission is to be a catalyst for positive and lasting change leading to healthier environments and communities.
In 1959, H.F. Johnson and his wife moved into a new home next to Wingspread. California architect Henry L. Eggers and interior designer T.H. Robsjohn-Gibbings designed the new residence overlooking Wingspread’s pond which the Johnson’s called “The House.”
After H.F.’s death in 1978, The House was remodeled for conference use and donated to the Foundation. Its facilities add a valuable dimension to the work done at the organization. In 1990, The House’s large garage was extensively remodeled to provide new administrative offices for the Foundation.ShareThis